Monday, March 17, 2008

more of my drawings







This is a cat character I made up. His name is Lewis. He actually was just a random drawing, but I liked him, so I gave him a name. (Which is a big deal for a random cat off the street.)














This was a spoof of a Mario game. "Pinball Plankton" was the name I gave this one. It was a strange and weird idea. So I don't mind if you laugh... at THIS drawing.

















"No comment"

















This was an accident, but now it's the guy who was playing bass on Saturday. His name is Joel (Joe El).

















This is a crazy guy I made. This one was on purpose. So not all of them were accidents. =^)

2 comments:

Ben said...

hahahaHA....
that actually does look like Joel! haha, keep on drawing those accidents...that didn't sound right...
I also noticed that only one of ur drawings has a body this time...
and ur cat reminds me of the cat I had on my blog a couple posts back.

ur getting better at plankton, i was trying to think of an episode that had him in a ball like that but none came to mind.

keep doodling, and happy no-body!

Lisa Wright said...

WICKED! i love your drawings, especially the plankton!! you can draw plankton as good as the drawings on the show!!!!!!!!!!