Friday, June 19, 2009

Praise God the Almighty

Well, I don't have a picture for this post. Sorry to disappoint. But this time I want to talk about something I love very much. My Lord Jesus. Boy am I thankful to God for helping me through the struggles of sin. I'm sure all of you (anyone who reads my blog) has had those times in their lives when sin is really weighing them down. In my personal experience, it feels like I've been crushed and defeated. But thank the Lord for coming into my life and giving me strength to walk in the right direction. As most of you know (that is mostly the people who read my blog) I am not a very serious guy. But as I'm sure we've all witnessed God does things in our lives that we wouldn't think possible. So praise the Lord. He is watching over all of us. And he is holding each one of us in his mighty hands. And he will not let us go.
-Matt

No comments: